yt6800 bagger parts

gilly
well it's been a few years since my last post but still looking for the lower chute that attaches to the deck, for a yt6800 bagger assy. or a whole one if anybody is scrapping theirs....heck you never know right?
gilly

Re: yt6800 bagger parts

amuller
Where are you?  I think I know where there is a complete bagger of the "grass pump" variety for sale in Minnesota.  I bought the tractor and deck but wasn't interested in the bagging stuff.   I imagine the owner would be interested in selling it.

I could use a snowblower if anyone has one lying around.

am

Re: yt6800 bagger parts

cr250
I have a blower for a 3600,
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.