wanted: rubber tread for on right side foot rest.

wanted: rubber tread for on right side foot rest.

twobottomplow
I'm new to this forum. My son is 13 and got himself a Yamaha 6700, needed a few things but runs and mows fine now. We bought a new shift indicator from Yamaha direct, but he needs the rubber tread floor pad that goes on the right side footrest to make his tractor complete. Anyone got one in "good used" or better condition? Please let me know price with shipping to zip code 18013. You can call me direct 8AM-9PM EST , NO TEXTS - 610-442-7802  Thanks, Dennis in Pennsylvania.