YT 6700 Parts and Manual

Steve Bennington
I have parts for sale that are still in factory packaging.  I will try to post pictures later since I am having trouble loading them now.
Here is what is for sale:
Belt part # JE8-52436-01  (retail price 77.33)
Belt part # JE8-46241-00 (retail price 63.49 each)  I have two of them
Valve cover gaskets (retail price 7.82 each) I have two of them
clips for air cleaner cover (retail price 1.68 each) I have two of them

Not in factory packing:
Ignition switch with key never been used (retail price 77.26)
Used factory service manual and binder. Note, manual is in black and white due to manuals not being available. Yamaha would send out copied manuals.  This manual is in very good condition.  I would value this manual around $40.00.

I would prefer to sell all these items together plus shipping.  The retail price on these items is around $350.  Make me a reasonable offer for the entire lot of items.
Email me for more information and pictures.
Thanks
email:  sbennington1@gmail.com