Need speed

Jcole405
I know this topic has lightly been touched upon but there has to be a way to make my 3600 faster without running the engine WOT. Has anyone had any luck with this? I have about two acres and normally use my zero turn but I got a 3600 from my granddad who was the original owner. Been toying with the idea of making a sort of functional race mower but can't bring my self to tear the mower to do it considering it's is immaculate. So I just want a little more go.