Manuals....)

amuller
Good morning.

 I've just purchased a YT6800 for the sum of $100.  It seems to work pretty well except that the steering is loose--The front axle moves back and forth quite a bit.  And the engine seems to leak oil, maybe from the lower main seal.

I'm looking for owners and service manuals.   I see mention of them being posted on this site but don't see them.

If anyone could point me to where they are posted, or email me pdfs, I'd be appreciative.  (amuller@dca.net.)

Best,

am

Re: Manuals....)

YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: Manuals....)

amuller
I appreciate the information  but am not willing to pay $50 to download a manual.  If it was $10 or so I'd be OK with it.

Thanks.

Re: Manuals....)

rattosh51
Owner's manual is pretty useless anyways, just tells you basic stuff on the tractor...service manual would be nice, but pricey & rare.
Rattosh51
YT6800