Any interest in YT3600, snowblowers, mowers, grass catchers, parts

Any interest in YT3600, snowblowers, mowers, grass catchers, parts

MNTodd
I have one running YT3600 and 2 that are not running. One of them has had many parts pulled off of it, another is complete with snowblower on it but engine locked up.  One engine runs, but is said to have a knock once warmed up. I didn't hear it knock, but the previous owner assured me that once warm it had a knock.  I have 3 mower decks and I think 2 grass catcher setups.  Also have a snow blade.

All have been well-used so nothing looks like new, but also not horrible. I would prefer to sell everything at once, but would be open to offers on blowers, blade, mower decks etc. in addition to the running machine or parts.  Not looking to get top dollar, just something fair but an especially good deal to anyone who might be interested in everything.

Let me know if interest and I can get some photos out to you. You can text me at 612-839-9436. I'm in norther suburb of St. Paul.

Todd
LAO

Re: Any interest in YT3600, snowblowers, mowers, grass catchers, parts

LAO
My YT 3600 deck rusted out.  Considering replacing it.  I have newer belts and pulleys.  Just need the deck.

Still have one that's not rusted?

text photos if so.  708-620-4535

Louis

Re: Any interest in YT3600, snowblowers, mowers, grass catchers, parts

MNTodd
I will get some photos, but I'm just heading out of town for about 10 days. I'll try to get photos to you before I leave.

Todd

Re: Any interest in YT3600, snowblowers, mowers, grass catchers, parts

dennis williams
looking for a stator and fly wheel assy for a yamaha yt 3600